Thursday, March 24, 2011

Way too EARLY


So Charley decided it would be a good idea to get up about 1 1/2 hours earlier than usual today! :( I think I'll be taking a morning nap with him today :) We have to take the dogs to get there hair done at 9 and then have no other plans till Grandma Shirlee comes over to babysit while I go to work! We dont really have a whole lot of new things going on.

Greg is leaving Friday morning to make the trip to New Mexico with Rob to take the chevelle to get restored. They are leaving really early I guess and plan to be back sometime Sunday night! So Charley and I decided to take advantage of Daddy being gone and are going to go to Pella to stay over night in hotel with my mom! We already have our swimming gear pack! But before we can get to excited we have to survive a few more days and a baby shower for some friends! And our first shopping trip with Amanda and Aubrey! We are going to go to Williamsburg to go shopping for the kiddos! Can't wait Carters has TONS of clothes that I'm positive Charley CAN NOT live without! :) Then when we get up Sunday we are going to head to Ames to see the rest of the Kibbe Family!

Charley offically has 4 teeth now although the 4th one is only through a little! He is pretty cute with them and enjoys showing them off! He isn't walking yet but I think he is getting pretty close! He has recently been letting go of whatever he is hanging on to (like a testing to see if he can) for a few seconds and then either grabbing it again or just falling.! He is a brave little man!
Greg has been working day for the last 2 weeks since a guy on days is out of town setting up a machine at a different location and just found out that he can work days next week also! We have enjoyed him being home with us at night but it is going to make it really hard when he goes back to nights! :( Oh well we are enjoying it while we can!

I'll try to update from our shopping trip, night in hotel, and day with Kibbe's asap!



Mommy's little helper!

Let me out! I wanna play outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment