Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby?

Thought this would be a good time to blog since I just put Charley down for a nap ( I hear him up there laughing and spitting) Not alot of new stuff going on here. Greg is working days this week and just found out today probably next week to since there is a guy gone working at another plant location. We have been in the process of getting the spare room converted to Charley's room! Slowly but surely it is getting there. A few weeks ago I painted it and we plan to get everything else ready (cleaned out) for Charley to move into while Greg is home in the evenings! I'm not sure who is going to take the change the hardest Charley or me?


Well I am pleased to announce that we have a new baby in the family! My brother and sister in law had a baby girl on Saturday March 5th 2011. Aubrey Lynn Plate 6 lbs. 7 oz. 19 in. long. She was a month early as her due date wasnt till April 3 but I guess she wanted to come meet us NOW! She is adorable and Charley loves her. We are trying to get him to say aubrey and he makes some noises that sound pretty close!


Trying to get a pic together
Again
Aubrey Lynn

Greg has been working in garage getting the openers and electric stuff done! Sound like some dirt/driveway work is in our future! Well I can still hear Charley talkin in his crib so I guess he decided naptime isnt such a great idea! Best go get him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment