Friday, March 4, 2011

A long time ago -------- Now

Obviously we are AWESOME at updating this! I guess there isnt a whole lot of stuff going on here just the normal working and sleeping! HAHA..Greg is been working 58 hour weeks for what seems like forever! So Charley and I dont see much of him! :( Nothing new with me but Charley is growing like crazy and learning new stuff everyday! He has his 2 bottom teeth and the top 2 are almost through! (we can see them) He is pulling up on everything! Loves to play with the puppies and army crawls everywhere! We are guessing he will be walking in the next month or so! He likes to through things over the edge of highchair and then look at you and say ahhh ohhhh! I think he knows it annoys me and so he makes me laugh! He LOVES to spit it is very naughty but oh so CUTE! Other than that not a whole lot going on here. The garage has lights finally and the garage door openers are in the works. I'll be glad when they are up and running! I will TRY to update a little more often! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment