Thursday, May 2, 2013

Life as a family of 4

So obviously I SUCK at updating this....... Let me try to get you all caught up.... I don't even know where to start.......we will start with the youngest and go to oldest!

Drew- Drew is now 4 months old! He is growing like crazy..... he weighs 15 pounds and is 25 inches long......which takes him our of the teen % to the 50%....He smiles ALL the time. Loves to coo and talk to you. He also loves to be in his jumperoo just like Charley did. He is soooo close to rolling over he just can't seem to figure out how to get is feet/legs over. He is going to be starting baby food as soon as Daddy brings in the high chair. He likes to go to bed awake and put his self to sleep....we try to rock or cuddle him and he gets cranky but as soon as you put him in his bed he streches out and coos hisself to sleep. He usually goes to bed around 9-930 and is up anytime between 3-5 am and up for day around 8. He sleeps all night off and on apparently depends on his mood. :)!

Charley- Charley is going to be 3 in 14 days!!!! I can't believe it!! He is growing up so fast and getting so independent. He still LOVES trains. It's all about the TRAINS around here. He weighs about 32 pounds and is 36 inches tall. We have been fighting him to stay in bed at bed time it is usually a 30-40 min task before he actually stays in bed and goes to sleep. We have to brush our teeth, go potty, read a book, go night night in mommy/daddy bed for 4 min, etc.  He still thinks Drew is pretty awesome. People ask if they can keep Drew and Charley tells them NO he is my Drewy! He also wants to play outside every chance he gets. WE HAVE BEEN WEARING BIG BOY PANTS FOR A MONTH NOW AND HAVE HAD NO ACCIDENTS! We only wear diapers a bed time! HE IS GETTING TOO BIG TOO FAST!!!

Mommy- I can't say there is a whole lot new with me! Lynne has convinced me to do 2 5K's with her. The 1st one was last Saturday and I pushed the boys in the stroller we finished right at 55 min. and then did another one last night which I walked 90% of without the boys and finished in 44 min. I'm still loving my job, learning lots of new things which is fun. Seems like I'm just trying to keep up with the boys takes most of my time! But I wouldnt have it any other way!! LOVE MY LIFE.

Daddy- I would say that Greg's main thing he would want me to post about him is that his NEW SHOP! It is almost done. I think they are suppose to be finished with it in the next couple day! I will post picture of shop as soon as Greg bring the camera back in to me!

Not much else going on that I can think of! Now I will do a post with Pictures of everything that I just talked about! ENJOY!

Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment