Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Topeka, Kansas?

Well Charley and I made long journey to Topeka with my parents! My mom is going to some class or something for H and S Feed. So she is in classes all day and we are hanging out with my dad! Greg has been baching it since Monday! I think he is somewhat enjoying it! We are going to be home Wednesday night sometime! So I'm sure by the time Greg gets home from work Thursday morning he is really going to be missing us?! Charley and I are having fun. Just enjoying our time with just dad/grandpa. Dont get much time with just dad! We are having fun except we didnt get to the zoo cause it was cold and rainy most of the day and now I guess they are saying tornados! YUCK!! I hope they end up missing us! I will update with the few pics I have when we get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment